Through an application prepared by Government Services Group, the City of Key West received a $750,000 contract from the Florida Department of Economic Opportunity for the CDBG Disaster Recovery Poinciana Plaza project.
Government Services Group is hired by Polk County for Fire Assessment updates to existing programs.
The objective of this project is to update the existing fire protection services non-ad valorem assessment program within the constraints of readily available data and current legal precedent. To accomplish this objective, we will accomplish the following tasks:
- Provide an updated assessment program that is conducive to using the County’s existing special assessment database; and,
- Provide a review of the annual collection methods to ensure they meet all case law and statutory requirements.
Government Services Group has been hired for services related to the Metropica Improvement District.
Government Services Group is participates ing in the 2014 Tallahassee Color Run!
Coined the “Happiest 5k on the Planet,” GSG strongly believes that healthy and happy communities build robust governments. As community healthiness and happiness are goals of the Color Run, GSG is excited to take part in this event with a community we serve.
Government Services Group is hired for Tallahassee/Leon County Fire Assessment update.
The objective of this project is to provide professional services and specialized assistance to the City of Tallahassee and Leon County with the update of the existing fire services assessment program. GSG will update the existing fire assessment program developed in 2010 to address updated service delivery, fire incident data, property data and budget information.
Government Services Group is hired by Osceola County for Fire Assessment updates to existing programs.
The objective of this project is to provide professional services and specialized assistance to Osceola County updating the current fire special assessment program. To fulfill this objective, we will accomplish the following tasks:
- Provide specialized services that assist the County in updating legally defensible methods of apportioning the assessments;
- Provide implementation assistance to impose and collect the special assessments using the tax bill collection methods; and
- Provide assessment databases that collect the annual assessments; the databases will be capable of being efficiently updated in subsequent years.